15.06.2015 The Estonian Accreditation Centre has confirmed that BioCC conforms to the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 as testing laboratory in the field of food and feeding stuffs microbiologicaland chemical analyses and blood immunoassays. Registration number L250.
1. Accreditation scope is given in the following table
2. Next persons are authorized for signing the test reports and certificates: Merle Rätsep, Epp Songisepp, Ene Tammsaar.
3. Legal address of firm: Kreutzwaldi 1, Tartu, Estonia
Laboratory address: Riia mnt 181a, 51014, Tartu, Estonia
4. Testing laboratory has responsibility to:
- inform immediately the body granting accreditation of any changes hearing on its compliance with the accreditation requirements (organisation, management, personnel, management system structure, relevant equipment, scope of accreditation, subcontracting , procedures);
- comply at all times with the requirements of standard EVS-EN ISOIIEC 17025;
- be under surveillance of the accreditation body and regularly enable the work of the surveillance visit team;
- refer to its accreditation according to the requirements of EAK J9.
Download annex to certificate no L250