Lyophilized L. plantarum TENSIA®
Lactobacillus plantarum TENSIA®
Lactic acid bacteria culture for food and food supplements.
- Supplying the human body with Lactobacillus plantarum strain TENSIA®, which enhances the body’s natural resistance to enteropathogens.
- In food products plantarum TENSIA reduces the risk of foodborne infections by suppressing potentially pathogenic bacteria due to antimicrobial activity against enteric pathogens like listeria, salmonella and shigella, and psychrophilic microbes.
- Increases the number of useful lactobacilli in the gut, which ensures breakdown of the nutrients into more easily absorbable compounds.
- Lactobacillus plantarum TENSIA® is patented in Estonia EE05340, Europe EP2309870, Russia RU2477750 and Korea KR10-1587195.
Lactobacillus. plantarum TENSIA® tolerates technological processing well and copes well with different stressors. The strain withstands the manufacturing process of food, is able to multiply at relatively low (+12oC) and high (+45oC) temperatures and in a carbohydrate-scarce medium. TENSIA® is able to survive at 55oC.
BioCC has developed concepts for the creation of TENSA®-containing food products and food supplements.
Culture is usable in a range of foods (cheese, spreadable cheese, yoghurt etc.) and food supplements.
TENSIA® is used in:
- Harmony® (cheese) containing probiotic strain L.plantarum TENSIA® was created in cooperation between the BioCC and the E-Piim production Ltd.
- Food supplement Heart Friendly® TENSIA®
Producer: BioCC LLC
Riia 181A, Tartu, 51014, Estonia